Thursday, February 12, 2009

Wednesday

Yesterday was better:
Food:
3 eggs - 210
2 C. coffee -92
2 rice cakes - 60
2 Tbsp. almond butter - 190
1 banana - 72
3 celery - 3
1 apple - 53
1/2 graham cracker - 60
dinner (don't know for sure on the calories so I'm going to guess high)...chili dog and cauliflower - 400
120 oz. water

Total: 1140

Exercise: 4 mile run on treadmill

4 comments:

Janet said...

120 OZ OF WATER?!!? YOU MUST BE IN THE BATHROOM ALL THE TIME! & 4 miles on the treadmill...would be amazing for me!!!

Suz... said...

I am in the bathroom a lot...but, actually, I sweat a ton...so drinking a lot of water is kinda important.

Janet said...

today is tuesday...again...whatcha up to?!?!

Suz... said...

I know, I know...I've been horrible, obviously, about my "daily" posting on this blog. I had a REALLY rough week last week and I haven't been feeling well so far this week. I will update it now...but, there are reasons behind all of the no-posts. Thanx for holding me accountable!!!