Saturday, February 21, 2009

Below 140...yah!!! :)

I stepped on the scale and read, much to my surprise, 139.5 pounds!

I've been fighting to get below 140 for a great long while now.

I'm mostly surprised b/c I didn't work-out very much this week b/c I've been battling this sinus thing AND I was on my period...two strikes against weight loss.

I'll pick back up tomorrow on my writing down foods that I eat.

I want to change my "free" day to Saturday. One reason is that since I weigh that morning I think it would be the best day to take a little more lax. Also, I want to start juice-fasting on Sundays. We'll see how it goes/how I feel about it. I have juice-fasted in the past...but it's been years. I always feel great, energized and "light" after doing it. But I've never been consistent on it.

3 comments:

Johnson Family said...

What is juice fasting? I mean, I can understand for the most part but do you do it for just that day? Do you drink specific juices? What is it supposed to do for you? etc.

Johnson Family said...

By the way, meant to say YEAH on being under 140!!

Janet said...

SUZ...THAT AWESOME!! GOOD JOB!! Wow...& not feeling well at the same time...YOU ROCK!