Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I've been naughty...

I haven't been eating bad...or not exercising...but I haven't been updating my blog like I said I would...every day.

I had a really rough week last week. And I am not feeling well now. Yesterday I went to bed at 6. I've had horrible headaches for the last few days that have pretty much knocked me out. And also sinus issues. I have to go get ready for work now...ugh!

I gained a 1/2 pound last week...back to 141. But, I started my period this week so I pretty much expect that. I went 20 days from cycle to cycle this last time. Sure would like to have a normal 28-day cycle! It's exhausting having your period every 14-21 days!!! For the past 2 1/2 years.

That is all for now...I will be better. But not promising anything until I feel better. Thanx, Janet, for the comment and holding me accountable!!!

1 comment:

Janet said...

No pressure Suz. I just wanted you to know that I was thinking aboutcha...& was worried why you werent bloggin'!
I am so sorry you are feeling so bad. TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!
xox..8 more days! ; )