Yesterday was a good day (food and exercise...not school...but that's for a different blog altogether...the point is we got through it...thanx Liz and Lindsay!--the support of other mom's that homeschool is SO helpful!)
I'm a little worried about my weigh-in tomorrow b/c as of yesterday I had gained a pound back. I didn't blog my daily intake much this week...but I did log it. So, I guess we'll see.
Food:
110 oz. water
2 C. of coffee - 92 calories
3 eggs - 210 calories
small salad w/ 1/2 potato - 110 calories (guessing)
10 tortilla chips - 140 calories
1 apple - 53 calories
8 oz. green juice - 50 calories (guessing)
hot dog and bun - 155 calories
1/2 C. steamed carrots - 24 calories
1 cookie - 80 calories
Total - 914 calories
Exercise: 3 mile run outside, abs and push-ups.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment