Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Monday...

I was so tired last night that I didn't come back downstairs after the kids went to bed...so, here's my recording for yesterday.

Food:
88 oz. water
3 C. coffee - 138
1 grapefruit - 100
6 eggs - 420
1 banana - 72
1 salad w/ 1/2 potato - 150 (guess)
1 rice cake - 30
3 pieces of celery - 3
hot dog w/ 1/2 C. chili - 250
1 C. tea
1/2 graham cracker w/ 1/2 Tbsp almond butter - 155

total: 1380 calories

I had a GREAT w/out yesterday morning and definitely needed the extra calories...I was hungry a lot of the day yesterday.

My w/out: 3 miles intervals - from 10 min/mile pace to 7:47 min/mile pace. Jumping lunges/squats/and bench work. 40 push-ups and abs. It was fun to jump yesterday...I love the intensity!

1 comment:

Janet said...

7.47 minute MILE!??! HOLY COW!!! If we go to the gym, maybe I could spot you, wipe your brow, or spritz you...maybe they have a kiddy class i could go to. ; )